.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

HOMESPUN


...or is that back home and HandSpun?

...great to be back in this space and on my REPAIRED computer! Whew!

So, we had an excellent launch to the sock walkers group. I was able to graft these little gems just in time for the first night. I must say, this has been the first year ever that I have actually knit much myself. These were spun from Lolly's (one of my sheep, pictured on a summer "Tour de Fleece" post) fleece along with mohair. After having made several pairs of socks from this yarn I don't think want to wear any other sock - ever!

...but I digress.

This Wednesday night will be our first Victorian Lace KAL night.
...I have picked out my pattern with which I will be making linen curtains for our kitchen.
Yay!
....back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com





01 09 10