.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Arnold's Birthday daffodils are putting on a better show than ever this year. Seven years ago, I planted 400 bulbs (true love) along the woods across from our pond. They were scheduled to bloom as a birthday surprise for my husband who was born in late May. Here they are today bidding Arn an early happy birthday, spreading themselves along a wooded path which, as it turns out, is the route Arnold now walks each day to get to his newly built woodworking shop and warehouse. Who knew?
I can also see them from here, at the wool shop which sits perched above the farm. They take me away from my work (in a good way). Maybe they'll be worked into a felted panel some day?

.....back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com

01 09 10