.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

LACE K A L

I have to say that I have made no progress whatsoever regarding our lace KAL project (I chose Alpine Lace page 34-37).
...also knitting "Alpine Lace", Anne sais, "I had a wonderful time at the Victorian lace evening. I have started my project 3 times and may have to go for a 4th. I am having problems so I may bring it along this coming Wednesday and just horn in on the fun if you don't mind."
I look forward to seeing you Anne as I seem to be the Princess of false starts on this one. Together, maybe we can come to a conclusion ....
Cheers to Chantelle on PEI who is knitting along with us ;
"Hi Heidi, just thought I'd let you know that I started my project yesterday along with the rest of you. I decided to make the first project in the book (my first time doing lace) with a natural grey wool and little black glass beads. I did take a little creative licence and changed the edging a bit. I thought the picots were a little messy looking so I left them out. I'll send you a photo of my finished project. Happy Knitting."
...looking forward to posting pictures. How's everyone else doing?
......back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10