.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

TAN FANS


Winter classes have been going along wonderfully. Lots of Oohs and Ahhhs as new knitters make happy breakthroughs. A special thanks to Tanya who is fast accumulating a fan following for her gentle, informative approach to teaching (and for her awesome worksheets!).
Next Stop: Toe Up Socks, March 2008, contact info@thewoolworks.com.

FROM THE MAIL BOX: Thank goodness for Super Bowl! It's been a quiet evening here and I found the time to finish my mitten. Thanks for the great course. I was able to come home and without difficulty (except the infernal tinking back) finish my first mitten...thumb included! I've proudly attached a pic of said masterpiece. The mitten is far too small for my giant hands and my sister-in-law is lucking out. I've planned some design changes for the next pair to accomodate my giants.Again, thank you for the course. You were able to teach me (all nerd-like) the anatomy of a stitch and I'm just flying along now.

Tara

......back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10