.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Friday, February 01, 2008

MULTI TASKING BUZZ


I am trying to wash at least three fleece a week in the midst of things. I have to say, there is a certain satisfaction in performing 4or5 tasks simultaneously. Though I have it on strict authority (CBC radio one) that extreem multi tasking can be ineffetive or even detrimental to productivity, I'm OK with it. I'm Ok with it because it affords me a sense of "high energy" that's well worth the chaos. If I can man the dyepots outside, answer the phone, spin on the wheel, have the carder running and a fleece soaking at the same time, I'm a happy camper.
Oh and did I say thank goodness for Linda and Sherri who are calm, cool collected - and organized ? ...behind every chronic muti tasker is a crack team that knows what the hell is going on.

.....back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10