.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Friday, February 12, 2010

MORE ABOUT READING

... Today's Discussion on RUG HOOKING DAILY is all about reading. Does what you read permeate your art work? Here's my thought. What do you think?



I think my reading does affect my art work. It is such an important part of my life that it must.
It opens new doors, introduces me to new people and lets me visit far away places - all of which exercises my mind and generates images...images, images.
It also makes me think. How clever and thoughtful and creative this author is, to have expressed such a thought. It pushes me to express myself in my own way.

Right now I am reading: Good To A Fault by Marina Endicott, Nikolski by Nicolas Dickner,
The Three Pines (Armand Gamauche) series by Louise Penny, Masters: Art Quilts,
Barnacle Love by Anthony De Sa and The Boys in the Trees by Mary Swan

I have just finished reading: Mercy Among The Children by David Adams Richards, Lullaby For Little Criminals by Heather O'neil, A Cure for All Diseases by Reginald Hill and
When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris.
01 09 10