.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

INSPIRATION

...went for a wintry drive with Arnold, Angus and Dotty yesterday, as is our weekly routine. We all pour into the Van and set off for no particular destination stopping to eat, laughing, dreaming and solving the problems of the world along the way.
... popped in to see Deanne Fitzpatrick who was in her studio filming for a new video.
... moved on to tour rural Nova Scotia while jotting notes on my ipod as Arnold and I tossed ideas about. Came home and worked out transferring notes from ipod to desktop. Success!
January has me so excited about new projects, workshops and such. I can hardly sleep.
In the meantime I am trying to hone my less than exemplary organizational skills and take advantage of that magical juncture where creativity meets technology.

... back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10