.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

CUSTOM EINSTEIN


I have finally picked out the yarn that I plan on using for my knit-a-long project.
I've decided to base the Einstein coat on Lopi as suggested by Sally (Melville in "The Knit Stitch", that is) but will use brushed mohair and alpaca boucle to add some element of texture. That all being very vague, as I have no plans as to how these will be incorporated.

For those of you who are planning to join in have you decided on your yarn of choice yet??
.................planning on a custom coat??
The whole project seems mighty appealing now that I have this beautiful bundle set aside.

...so here's to our knit-a-long gang thus far:
Peg in Vancouver, Cathy, Manon, Dorine, Sherri, Linda, Pat, Patty, Renee, Gerry, Brenda, Anne, Gwen in Montreal, Inga in Vermont, Tanya
Am I missing anyone? Anyone care to join in? Have any pics of your own bundle of joy??

Custom Einstein Knit-a-Long begins January 7th !



back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10