.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

RUG HOOKING







...well I have finished my rug "Love on the Run".
OK not really, I still have to bind it and block it.
It is hooked with wool yarn, wool fabric and wool locks. (about 30"x 45").
I started this rug in preparation for a design class that I was about to take with
Deanne Fitzpatrick.

The rug was inspired by a wonderful group based out of Shediac New Brunswick; Les Hookeuses du bor' de 'lo and was exhibited as a work in progress in their show "as I was out walking".
The design shows my dear friend

"Farmer" who died one year ago at the age of 15.
I like to believe she still walks with me now.


back to the London-Wul Homepage:
www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10