.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PICKING AND CHOOSING






This week I have been choosing fabrics from my stash that will represent pages that I have worked on in my sketchbook. Some were hand-dyed to work with my sketchbook and others I have collected along the way.
....interesting how we are drawn to a particular palette over and over again. My husband will often comment on a color scheme as we are out adventuring. It might be a fall field, an apple orchard, a bright rain jacket or a wild sofa cushion. He can pick them out and always says "It's you".
And he's right. I keep going back to my colors again and again...

01 09 10