.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

MY LITTLE PETUNIA





Carrying on with my window box series, here is my latest rug. This was hooked with hand spun yarns for the most part. I spun from a natural roving and then carried on with the dyeing. There is a wee bit of both silk and cotton fabric in this rug as well. I'm having loads of fun with these new designs and have several more in various stages of production.
I've joked about this series before. Because I have issues with my vision these gardens give a glimpse at how I see the world. Still colorful and joyful, just different.


My little Petunia

Geranium Window
01 09 10