.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

THE COLLECTOR



I have never really considered myself to be a collector, but really, what fibre enthusiast isn't?
I suppose if one is speaking of tools, like spindles for instance, a collection becomes functional and necessary. The kind of collection you'd be crazy not to have. Wouldn't you say?


................ my fleet of Turkish spindles by Threads Thru Time


...... and this beauty was hand turned by my talented husband Arnold. For the wood oriented, you may be interested to know that the shaft and whorl base of this spindle are formed from one continuous block. Amazing!
01 09 10