.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Thursday, September 01, 2011

TOOLS OF THE TRADE


Everyone teases me about the number of bags that I own. That's OK. I can justify every one of them in that what I do for a living is "make things". At any given time I am in the midst of making several things. Therefore the bags. These are my file folders. They are my means of staying somewhat organized. Oh, and beautiful bags provide far more creative inspiration than crinkled shopping leftovers (lots of ways to recycle these elsewhere).
Here is my new favorite knitting bag. The mini messenger by Namaste.

You can have one too. Call Kim at Suzie Q's boutique.
She'll set you up with a nice new file folder....



photos courtesy of www.namasteinc.com

01 09 10