.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

DESIGNER KNIT-ALONG


I'm halfway through our designer knit along: all things designed by Nancy Bush

My selection; liviis socks out of "Folk Knitting in Estonia".
Discoveries; my legs are rather less than long and lanky, modifications
to pattern mean less knitting for me. Result!

Also, in lieu of sock blockers I have discovered that a drinking glass will do quite nicely to settle out the pattern work from calf to ankle. Further to this it would seem that my leg blocks perfectly using a Woodstock Inn Brewery glass. A Pigs Ear Brown Ale glass to be exact.
....well what d'ya know?
01 09 10