.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

NEW ARRIVALS


More happy news. We are now able to supply you with exceptional spinning and weaving equipment by the SCHACHT SPINDLE COMPANY !

Such beautiful pieces of work, these are so much more than tools. I am always inspired by the beauty of fine woodworking and it seemed more than reasonable that I should add one of these beauties to my own collection as well as offering them for sale through our shop. After all one cannot have too much inspiration - no?

For myself I have chosen the single treadle "Matchless" with no less than 6 different speed whorls, extra bobbins and high speed bobbins as well. I feel spinningly invincible just thinking about it !

Schacht now joins our spinning and weaving product lines including Ashford, Kromski, Louet and Leclerc.

back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com

01 09 10