.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

STUDIO PIGS




I am surrounded by animals. At home and at work. Without them I feel strange. I have found the company of wayward creatures, wild and domestic, orphaned or otherwise homeless since I was 5 or 6 years old. I have mothered, bottle raised and hand fed everything from porcupines to killdeers. Have you ever raised a baby beaver? Did you know that they will not do their "business" unless they are swimming in a tub of water? Yup, I've been there. Working with fibre was not my first career :)
Here are Poppy and Zinnia. They are company for me while I am working in the studio.
They amuse me and inspire me and demand of me nothing less than extra special attention.
01 09 10