.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

FROM THE STUDIO

.... as opposed to my low level of blogging of late, the studio has been a buzz of activity.

Here's what I've been up to......

I've been dyeing sock yarn (and as a side effect; knitting socks).


spinning and dyeing a new "lopi style" yarn,


...... dyeing a new baby alpaca yarn
...for which I've made up a kit pattern
....and lots more kits, these combining handspun with other goodies hand dyed to match....

of course, dying loads fibre to spin.....

Ive been dyeing mohair and knitting shawls
I've been doing some "winter weaving" as well


most of these have not yet been listed in our ETSY shop as we are filling our "brick and mortar" shop and are about to do a large Christmas show but I will get to the ETSY postings just as soon as we are finished with the task at hand.
...and now, back to the studio.


.....back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10