.

London-Wul is a fibre farm in New Brunswick Canada where animals are neither destroyed nor sold without exception. Also a national award winning shop and studio, London-Wul is home to textile artist Heidi Wulfraat.


Wednesday, February 06, 2008

TAN FANS


Winter classes have been going along wonderfully. Lots of Oohs and Ahhhs as new knitters make happy breakthroughs. A special thanks to Tanya who is fast accumulating a fan following for her gentle, informative approach to teaching (and for her awesome worksheets!).
Next Stop: Toe Up Socks, March 2008, contact info@thewoolworks.com.

FROM THE MAIL BOX: Thank goodness for Super Bowl! It's been a quiet evening here and I found the time to finish my mitten. Thanks for the great course. I was able to come home and without difficulty (except the infernal tinking back) finish my first mitten...thumb included! I've proudly attached a pic of said masterpiece. The mitten is far too small for my giant hands and my sister-in-law is lucking out. I've planned some design changes for the next pair to accomodate my giants.Again, thank you for the course. You were able to teach me (all nerd-like) the anatomy of a stitch and I'm just flying along now.

Tara

......back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10