.

........................................................................................................................................................Now in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

ON WEATHER AND CREATIVITY

...More dye pots on the go today. The heat has lifted with the coming of August. I am so relieved. With the drop in temperature I'm back to a mad pace in the garden, the barns and the studio. I feel the shift in the weather like the lifting of a migraine headache. Euphoria! I am definitely a "Fall person". I love physical work
it feeds my mind and builds anticipation to get back into the studio and create (not "working out" mind you, I can't see the point of expending all that energy and not getting a job done:)

I have been asked to speak at a Creativity Symposium in October 2007. I'm really excited about it, and have been thinking about the creative process, how to inspire ideas and how to choose from your ideas, which to nurture, invest in and carry through to a finished piece of work.

On this note I have started a small creativity corner (see upper right margin) issuing a small challenge or food for thought. A starting place from which ideas may stem?? I hope that you join in and "create" something of your own!



back to the London-Wul Homepage: www.thewoolworks.com
01 09 10